Work at Home Jobs - Home Page
Best Free Work at Home Job
Work at Home Business Articles
Top 10 - Best Affiliate Programs
#1 Home Business Opportunity
Top Work at Home Business - Web Resources
New Free Business Article Directory
Submit Your Articles
Biz Tips Blog
5 Overlooked Ways to Market Your Work at Home Business
I have offered five good business marketing techniques below that are often overlooked. Of course, many people do use them but there’s not nearly as much competition in these techniques as there is with some of the others. Plus, these marketing techniques are all either free or very near it. Getting traffic to your site for free or very little cost is always a good thing in my opinion.
Here are five ways to market your work at home business that you may not have thought of before:
1) Enhanced Business Card – Get a business card with color, an eye catching background, and add your picture to it. Maybe you could also have a cool quote or a free offer on it, plus anything else you can think of to get peoples attention.
The point is you need to make it stand out among all the other business cards someone might see in a month. Make sure your website URL is on it in a highly noticable place. Then, leave it everywhere you can, and hand it out to everyone you meet.
2) Give away freebies - Underpromise and overdeliver! That is the best business marketing strategy ever thought up. Pretty much all the “big-dogs” use it in their marketing campaigns. You can too by giving away free stuff at your website, or in your newsletter, without telling anyone they will be receiving it.
Say someone visits your website from an ad you placed that didn’t mentioned anything about getting a free ebook. They will be absolutely delighted to find the extra free gift.This is a great way to get people to not only return to your site, but tell their friends about it too.
3) Sponsor Events - A great way to spread the word about your business is to sponsor events in your area. There are many games, events, charity drives, intramurals, little leagues, etc... That are just waiting for people like you to give a little bit of your money to help out.
You will usually get your business name on a T-shirt, a sign, a flyer, or something else related to the event. A lot of people will be seeing these events and YOUR business name. It’s a great way to drive local traffic to your online business website or offline business if you have one.
4) Blogs - Having your own business blog can be a great marketing tool. With a blog you can quickly and easily offer free business advice, information, fun stuff, resources, tips, or anything else you want.
If you have a very interesting and/or informative business blog people will keep returning for the great stuff that your blog offers. Update it every day or two with fresh info and you can build a strong following fairly quickly.
I have used this marketing technique successfully for the past few months. You can see one for yourself by visiting my “home biz tips” blog at http://www.work-at-home-jobs-iowa.com/home-business-blog.html
5) Guestbooks - There are many people that have guest books on their websites that you can sign. Most of them allow you to put a link to your website when signing. This can be a good way to bring some traffic to your site and get a one-way inbound link that those search engines really love.
Make sure you don’t just post a random comment or spam the guestbook. You should actually check out the website and leave a useful message. This will keep your reputation intact and provide the webmaster with usable information. A win-win situation!
Alright, now you are armed with five more work at home business marketing techniques to bring traffic to your website and customers to your business. Get going on them now so you can increase your profits this week!
About the author:
Trent Brownrigg is a successful internet marketer, business mentor, and author of business articles. He will personally help you build a secure financial future. Visit http://www.work-at-home-jobs-iowa.com for more details.
Learn from the EXPERTS!
Build a very successful online work at home business by following in the steps of these top internet marketing Gurus.
Many More Here